Instructions for Saturday
We thought it would be helpful to give you some information on what to do when you arrive at the Pelham Country Club (940 Wynnewood Rd, Pelham, NY 10803) on SATURDAY. The image above shows you what the PCC looks like from the outside.
Firstly, please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your session is scheduled to start, and remember to dress appropriately for a formal recital, then…
- Consider putting on a mask. Masks are optional, but encouraged as COVID-19 is still a risk.
- Leave outer garments at our coat-check area.
- Come to the check-in desk so your young musician can be checked off our list and directed to the photography area.
- If you need additional tickets for the adults in your party (kids get in free), you can purchase them in advance using this link, or at the check-in desk using Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal (or cash/check).
- Don’t forget to pick up a program! (Click here to view an advance copy.)
- In the photography area, one of our volunteers will make sure your performer’s image is beautifully captured by professional photographer Liz Farrell. You can see examples here.
This portrait will be delivered to families as a high-res digital download – we will email you separately with your access credentials.
- While the performers are being photographed, families are asked to wait quietly in the lobby so as not to disturb the session before their own.
- After their photo is taken, your young musician will exit the photography area and join you in the lobby.
- Light snacks are available for purchase while you are waiting.
These should not be consumed during the recital.
- You will be invited to enter the recital space once the prior session has finished, and the room has cleared.
- Find somewhere to sit, relax, and enjoy the performance!
Note: the performers sit separately from the audience.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We look forward to seeing you on SATURDAY!