Instructions for Saturday
We thought it would be helpful to give you some information on what to do when you arrive at the Pelham Country Club (940 Wynnewood Rd, Pelham, NY 10803) on SATURDAY. The image above shows you what the PCC looks like from the outside.
You might also like to watch this video (taken at the 2019 festival, before we partnered with Liz Farrell Photography) to get a sense of the experience.
- Please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your session is scheduled to start.
- Make sure your musicians are dressed appropriately for a formal recital.
- Leave outer garments at our coat-check area.
- Come to the check-in desk so your young musician(s) can be checked off our list and directed to the photography area.
- If you need additional tickets for the adults in your party (kids get in free), you can purchase them in advance, or at the check-in desk using Zelle, Venmo, or PayPal (or cash/check).
Friends and family can use this link, too — the more, the merrier!
- Don’t forget to pick up a program! (Click here to view an advance copy.)
- In the photography area, one of our volunteers will make sure your performer’s image is captured by amazing local photographer Liz Farrell. You can see examples here.
This portrait will be delivered to families as a high-res digital download – you will receive a separate email with your access credentials.
- While the performers are being photographed, families are asked to wait quietly in the lobby so as not to disturb the session before their own.
- After their photo is taken, your young musician(s) will exit the photography area and join you in the lobby.
- Light snacks are available for purchase while you are waiting.
These should not be consumed during the recital.
- You will be invited to enter the recital space once the prior session has finished, and the room has cleared.
- Find somewhere to sit, relax, and enjoy the performance!
Note: the performers sit separately from the audience.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We look forward to seeing you on SATURDAY!