When you Arrive at the Festival
We thought it would be helpful to give you some information on what to do when you arrive at the Pelham Country Club (940 Wynnewood Rd, Pelham, NY 10803) TOMORROW. The image above shows you what the PCC looks like from the outside.
Firstly, please plan to arrive 30 minutes before your session is scheduled to start, and remember to dress appropriately for a formal recital, then…
- Leave outer garments at our coat-check area
- Come to the check in desk and see our wonderful treasurer Tom White. He will check your performer off the list, sell you any extra tickets you might need, and direct you to the photographer.
Note: tickets are solely cash/check – we cannot take credit cards on the day.
- Don’t forget to pick up a program!
- Go to the photography area, where one of our volunteers will make sure your performer’s image is beautifully captured by Frank Ramunno.
- When the photo has been taken, please exit the photography area and wait quietly in the lobby, so as not to disturb the session before your own.
- Light snacks are available for purchase while you are waiting. (These should not be consumed during the recital.)
- You will be invited to enter the recital space once the prior session has finished, and the room has cleared.
- Find somewhere to sit, relax, and enjoy the performance!
Note: the performers sit separately from the audience.
- After the recital, your performer’s photograph will be framed and ready for you. Don’t forget to pick it up!
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
We look forward to seeing you TOMORROW!